My family and I visit the cool pines and high mountains in the Flagstaff area during the summer to get out of the desert heat (Phoenix). We enjoy staying at the Embassy Suites in Flagstaff. The staff is very friendly. The hotel and rooms are very clean and well kept. The complimentary breakfasts are delicious too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America