I would say the best component of this hotel is the staff. They were always welcoming, friendly and helpful. i went to them several times for recommendations or comments and they were willing to accomodate me. I had a couple issues with the room, but those were taken care of immediately. The breakfast in the morning is great with cook-to-order omelets or eggs. The snacks in the evening were nice. The only thing I would suggest is to have more variety. Different types of potatoes or breakfast meats or evening snacks. Close to lots of fast-food type restaurants, stores. Don't go to the Chinese place next door. I would stay here again if in Flagstaff. Furnishings are starting to get dated, but still fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America