Didn't know Flagstaff before. It turned out to be quite charming. Embassy Suites have their share in making the stay pleasant. Clean, good matresses, friendly staff, excellent breakfast. The rooms here seem to be a bit smaller than in other Embassy Suites. And I wonder about one thing here, as I do in other Embassy Suites: where does Embassy Suites suppose four persons (or more) to have their suitcases and hang their towels? It seems as if nobody has given it a thought... But maybe I just haven't figured it out. Finally there seems to be a capacity problem: sometimes You have to wait a little to get a table for breakfast (but it's worth waiting for).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America