As several have mentioned this hotel needs an update. Everything feels worn and tired. My family and I stayed here using Hilton points and feel like we got what we paid for - which was not much. Reserving two rooms, we were hoping for something adjacent. While the room numbers were 111 and 112, there was one problem - the back entrance door from the parking lot was in between us, along with the exit hallway. No big deal but the exit door did not close gently but rather slammed each time someone entered or left the building, shaking the walls (and our nerves all night long). Of all the rooms in the hotel these must be the least desirable. I'm afraid I can only conclude I now understand how the Hilton Rewards system works. Be loyal to the brand but when you try to cash in, provide the bare minimum and give better rooms to the "paying" guests. I would not stay here the next time in Flagstaff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America