The hotel is dingy and the rooms are claustrophobic and smell.
Check-in was a joke. I took one look at the sour face on the girl at the front desk and new she would have nothing but bad news. She didn't have a room ready for me. I walked out to my car, and then came immediately back in to ask a question. The new guy at the front desk miraculously had a room ready for me. Elapsed time from "Sorry no rooms ready" to "Sure no problem" was 20 seconds. The sour faced girl must have not liked me or something.
The breakfast was pure chaos. 20 people in line at any given time waiting for plates. Someone occasionally bringing out 10 plates at a time and not bother with forks or spoons.
The final insult was a letter from the manager delivered with my bill asking me that if I get a survey to make sure I take time to fill it out and please only put 9's and 10's because anything else is counted as a 0.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Flagstaff North America