Planned to book the largest room they had w 2 queens, Tried to book online for 5 people but the site wouldn't allow it. So I booked for 4. Not booking 2 rooms for my family of 5!
Also we were sure the listing said kitchenette, which is also what we were looking for since we were staying 2 nights and wanted to eat in often. Arrived and room was ready, but no "kitchenette" of any sort, they don't exist in fact, and due to rebranding of the company, no MICROWAVES were in any rooms anymore as well. There was a mini fridge. So much for cooking in. Maybe I read it wrong but I looked at so many details and this was a priority.
Rooms were tiny, not sure how they would fit a rolling cot even if I asked for one. We ended up moving the entire desk to other end of room in order to fit our twin air mattress for our toddler son. When I asked if a larger room existed, they said only handicapped on first floor, not available to just anyone.
Pool was fine, and service, cleanliness, and breakfast were fine, except the cartons of milk were sour and we all found out the hard way, but when we mentioned it they promptly discarded them. Also this hotel is a little bit of a pain to drive to, (easy to miss the entrance), and a few miles east of downtown. For $200 a night we expected more room, mainly. It was a holiday weekend but still.
Be warned that this is not as roomy as most Holiday Inns, and the front desk said no large rooms or suites exist. Pricey for being cramped in. Even w the hot breakfast, (I can get carbs and styrofoam omelets for less elsewhere.) Disappointed. Won't stay here again, since we won't all fit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Northern Arizona for business or leisure, Stay Smart at the Flagstaff Holiday Inn Express Hotel. We are centrally located to many Flagstaff attractions including Historic Rt. 66, Northern Arizona University, Lowell Observatory, Museum of N. AZ and the Riordan Mansion. Breath taking monuments like Grand Canyon, Sedona, the Red Rocks, Meteor Crater, Sunset Crater, Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest are nearby and a must see for all traveling through.The Flagstaff Holiday Inn Express Hotel is also the right place for relaxation and great hospitality! Our guests can enjoy views of the San Francisco Peaks from many of our wonderful guest rooms. All our comfortable rooms include a host of amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access. Come sit and relax by our cozy fireplace in the evenings or have fun in our arcade room. Stop by our Express Start Breakfast Bar every morning for a deluxe hot continental breakfast served complimentary to all our guests. The hotel also has an outdoor/ indoor heated pool, a spa and a fitness center. The Flagstaff Holiday Inn Express offers meeting & banquet facilities, and also provides complimentary shuttle services to both the Flagstaff Airport & Amtrak Station. The staff at the Flagstaff Holiday Inn Express Hotel are always eager to provide you with friendly, courteous and professional service. We look forward to seeing you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Flagstaff
- Holiday Inn Flagstaff
- Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff North America