1,243 results
All reviewsnorthern pinesattached restaurantindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubon site restaurantgrand canyonfront desk staffexercise roomone night staywould stay here againking roomoff the highwaygreat roomconvenient locationfridge and microwavesauna
Reviewed 12 May 2012

we spent 2 nights here on our route 66 trip and thought the hotel was very good and very comfortable for the price.
would not bother with the restaurant though as the food is mediocre.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joseph L
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are glad that you chose us as your hotel during your trip. We have worked very hard to insure that our property is very comfortable to our guests. It makes us very proud of our property when an experienced traveler like yourself leaves us positive comments. We will continue to strive to insure that all of our guests receive the same service.

Again, thank you for completing this review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 928-779-6944.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

We stayed here on our way up to Grand Canyon (from Phoenix). The hotel was decent - nothing special. It had been remodeled, but there was still an 'odor.' However, it looked relatively clean. For the price, you're probably not going to find anything better in Flagstaff.
If you are going to the Grand Canyon, I would recommend just driving all the way and staying up near Grand Canyon villiage. There are several hotels up there that looked nice. We only spent about 3 hours at the canyon since we did not want to hike to the bottom. We were down in AZ for spring break and Phoenix was sunny and warm so we couldn't wait to get back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear Guest,

We apologize that our hotel didn’t meet your standards. We are working very hard to continue to improve our property and insure complete guest satisfaction. I would love to hear about your concerns personally so that we may address them directly.

Again, thank you for completing this review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (928) 779-6944.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Stayed here with my Mom for two nights on a trip to see the Grand Canyon and Sedona, just got back today. There are signs of wear outside the rooms, some doors needing repainting, small tears in the carpet by the elevator, one of the doors into the hall where the rooms are doesn't open from the outside, which was inconvenient when bringing in the luggage from the car.

Inside though, the rooms appear to have been updated with modern furniture and decoration. There is a 32 in. TV, a fridge, and a microwave. There's also a coffeemaker inside the room, but there was no coffee to make. The beds were very firm, a little too firm for me and I'm used to sleeping on a firm mattress, but I was able to sleep ok.

The staff was friendly, though when we checked in there was no one at the front desk. After waiting a few minutes I asked someone in the restaurant/bar and they said if someone didn't come in a few minutes she'd call someone. Apparently the clerk was in the bathroom and came out shortlly after that. Check in was quick as was checkut. We ate at the restaurant one night and the food was pretty good. Apparently it's not owned by the hotel though, so breakfast isn't included.

We didn't use the pool, but it is indoors and I assume heated. There's also a jacuzzi next to the pool, it's a nice setup. There's a small fitness center, no weights or machines, but cardio equipment. There's a nice lounge area with a fireplace on the first level and a sitting area on the second level between the lobby and the building with the rooms. There was no wi-fi in the rooms, at least if there was, my iPad couldn't find it, which is something I really would have liked to have to research our day trips. There is a computer in the lobby with Internet access.

I would recommend this hotel as a rest point for visiting the surrounding area, the price is definitely right, but I was a little disappointed based on the glowing reviews.. For an extended stay I would probably look at something else though.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage get a room near one of the doors or the elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JetsetTX

Dear Guest,

We are sorry that you were unable to connect to the wireless internet. We have just finished upgrading our system completely to provide a better service to our guests. I will investigate the fact that your room wasn’t provided with coffee. We have very high standards and this should never happen. In the upcoming months we will be working on upgrading the rest of the property to meet the standards of our rooms.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I stay at this hotel every week and I am always treated very well. The hotel staff is very friendly and very helpful. The rooms are very nice and always clean and I always notice how nice they smell when I arrive. I have never had any problems at this hotel. Every morning when I check out Brion has my receipt ready with my next weeks confirmation number. I will always stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank David P

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to hear such a positive review regarding out hotel. We are working very hard to insure that our entire front desk provides excellent customer service. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

I really enjoyed my stay this weekend. The room was clean and the patios were a nice addition to a cool Flagstaff evening.

The room had a musty smell probably from the curtains. It was spacious and the bed was fairly comfortable.

The check in employee seemed uninterested in my stay and his yawns did not help. However, checking out was delightful and the front desk person was great!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank TronJ
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear Guest,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The city of Flagstaff, Arizona has such great weather in the spring, summer and fall. We are sorry that our room wasn’t up to your standards and will work to resolve the issues presented. We are trying to insure that our customers receive the best customer service possible and anything less is unacceptable. We will be sure to speak to our front desk and insure that this incident does not occur again.

The Days Hotel Flagstaff