1,244 results
All reviews northern pines attached restaurant indoor pool room was clean hot tub on site restaurant grand canyon front desk staff exercise room one night stay would stay here again king room off the highway great room convenient location fridge and microwave sauna
Reviewed 31 May 2012

The hotel staff went above and beyond to correct a minor mistake with our room. The entire complex was very comfortable, and we were made to feel so welcome there.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank genesisfarm
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always very excited to hear positive feedback from our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Again, thank you for completing this review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 928-779-6944.

Hotel & Sales Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2012

This hotel is one of the absolute best hotels I have ever stayed at. Great location and excellent service. The pricing was average and seemed low for everything that it had to offer. There is a beautiful indoor and heated pool and men and womens sauna's as well. We traveled with a dog and she loved it as well...the only problem we seemed to have that there wasn't much grass around the property for her to do her thing it was all the big river rocks. Very clean and homey feeling. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The upper floors have patios that you can actually get outside to.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandolyn D
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We think that our location makes it very easy for our guests to enjoy all of the attraction that Northern Arizona has to offer. The pool and Jacuzzi area can make for a very relaxing and enjoyable time. Unfortunately Arizona weather makes it very difficult to maintain grass but we definitely try. I hope to see you at our hotel soon.

Again, thank you for completing this review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at Jose.Alvarado@DaysHotelFlagstaff.com.

Hotel & Sales Manager
The Days Hotel Flagstaff

Reviewed 12 May 2012

we spent 2 nights here on our route 66 trip and thought the hotel was very good and very comfortable for the price.
would not bother with the restaurant though as the food is mediocre.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joseph L
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you chose us as your hotel during your trip. We have worked very hard to insure that our property is very comfortable to our guests. It makes us very proud of our property when an experienced traveler like yourself leaves us positive comments. We will continue to strive to insure that all of our guests receive the same service.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

We stayed here on our way up to Grand Canyon (from Phoenix). The hotel was decent - nothing special. It had been remodeled, but there was still an 'odor.' However, it looked relatively clean. For the price, you're probably not going to find anything better in Flagstaff.
If you are going to the Grand Canyon, I would recommend just driving all the way and staying up near Grand Canyon villiage. There are several hotels up there that looked nice. We only spent about 3 hours at the canyon since we did not want to hike to the bottom. We were down in AZ for spring break and Phoenix was sunny and warm so we couldn't wait to get back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear Guest,

We apologize that our hotel didn’t meet your standards. We are working very hard to continue to improve our property and insure complete guest satisfaction. I would love to hear about your concerns personally so that we may address them directly.

Again, thank you for completing this review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (928) 779-6944.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Stayed here with my Mom for two nights on a trip to see the Grand Canyon and Sedona, just got back today. There are signs of wear outside the rooms, some doors needing repainting, small tears in the carpet by the elevator, one of the doors into the hall where the rooms are doesn't open from the outside, which was inconvenient when bringing in the luggage from the car.

Inside though, the rooms appear to have been updated with modern furniture and decoration. There is a 32 in. TV, a fridge, and a microwave. There's also a coffeemaker inside the room, but there was no coffee to make. The beds were very firm, a little too firm for me and I'm used to sleeping on a firm mattress, but I was able to sleep ok.

The staff was friendly, though when we checked in there was no one at the front desk. After waiting a few minutes I asked someone in the restaurant/bar and they said if someone didn't come in a few minutes she'd call someone. Apparently the clerk was in the bathroom and came out shortlly after that. Check in was quick as was checkut. We ate at the restaurant one night and the food was pretty good. Apparently it's not owned by the hotel though, so breakfast isn't included.

We didn't use the pool, but it is indoors and I assume heated. There's also a jacuzzi next to the pool, it's a nice setup. There's a small fitness center, no weights or machines, but cardio equipment. There's a nice lounge area with a fireplace on the first level and a sitting area on the second level between the lobby and the building with the rooms. There was no wi-fi in the rooms, at least if there was, my iPad couldn't find it, which is something I really would have liked to have to research our day trips. There is a computer in the lobby with Internet access.

I would recommend this hotel as a rest point for visiting the surrounding area, the price is definitely right, but I was a little disappointed based on the glowing reviews.. For an extended stay I would probably look at something else though.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage get a room near one of the doors or the elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JetsetTX

Dear Guest,

We are sorry that you were unable to connect to the wireless internet. We have just finished upgrading our system completely to provide a better service to our guests. I will investigate the fact that your room wasn’t provided with coffee. We have very high standards and this should never happen. In the upcoming months we will be working on upgrading the rest of the property to meet the standards of our rooms.