1,248 results
All reviews northern pines attached restaurant indoor pool room was clean hot tub grand canyon on site restaurant front desk staff one night stay would stay here again convenient location road trip sauna microwave interstate dogs nau
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I was really impressed with this hotel. I paid in cash so I did not get the online cheaper prices. BUT, I still paid less than $100. The room was recently remodeled. You can tell in the tile and stuff but that was about all. It felt and looked clean! The bed and pillows were so comfortable and they are so smart to have a plug outlet connected right on the desk lamps so you have your phone/ or whatever right there! The fridge was bigger than normal and had a freezer piece which I'm always needing. Room felt spacious and even more so with the door open to the BALCONY!!

They had an indoor pool, jacuzzi, saunas, an excersize room, and lounge area. There was a neat view of the mountains and we watched the sky change colors as The sun set while swimming.

The ONLY bummer, the pool water was cold!!!

Staff was friendly and had great suggestions for local pizza and other stuff. Called to make sure I was settled in my room. Very kid friendly as well since
I travel with 3 under 5. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Mownik
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Our staff works very hard to provide our guests with the highest form of customer service. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and all of the amenities that we provide our guests.

Again, thank you for completing your review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at Jose.Alvarado@DaysHotelFlagstaff.com

Reviewed 22 July 2012

My best friend and I stayed here overnight and we loved it. The beds were extremely comfortable, the rooms were very clean and roomy and the staff was nice! The only problem was that the chlorine from the pool was so strong that you could smell it in the elevator and through the halls. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you and your friend were able to enjoy our hotel. We are working on improving our property. We cannot wait until you come back again.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

This place is a great. Service is good. Girls up front are always nice. Pool is awesome. The only complaint I have is when I turned on my tv I then noticed my remote was filthy. It has something's stuck to it which honestly grossed me out. I grabbed a towel and cleaned it. Other than this though it is a good place to stay

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear Guest,

I will make sure to let our guest service agents know about your great compliment. Our staff works very hard to insure that all of our guests have the best service possible.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Days Hotel in June 2012 on our Route 66 road trip to California. Although we arrived after dark, we requested and were assigned a very nice room on the 4th floor of the building (with the pool/spa) behind the one housing the check-in desk, away from the road, Interstate 40 and the train tracks. We were very pleased that we heard no road or train noise the entire night from inside the room (a friend of mine who has stayed in Flagstaff on several occasions warned me that it would be very difficult to find a hotel room in Flagstaff where train noise would not be heard as multiple trains travel through Flagstaff during the night). We also found the beds to be very comfortable, with firm mattresses (this is very important to me as I've had two back surgeries and need a firm bed). The hotel also was very convenient to downtown Flagstaff, the historical train depot, and restaurants. We did not use the pool or spa but agree with other commentors that they are beautiful and well-maintained. The only disappointment we had was that a complimentary breakfast is not included in the room rate, but there are a number of nice breakfast spots in Flagstaff, and the hotel includes an on-site restaurant.

We plan on visiting Flagstaff again, hopefully within the next year, and look forward to staying at the Days Hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the upper floors of the building with the pool/spa are located away from the road, Interstate 40 and the train tracks and are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We cannot wait for you to come back and stay at our hotel. Our beautiful city is surrounded by the train and we are very glad that you could have a peaceful and good night’s rest. There is so much sightseeing to do in Northern Arizona and we are glad that you enjoyed seeing some of the historical sights.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

The $76.50 room turned into $103.00 for one person and a little dog. They charge $15 for a pet. No continental breakfast. Didn't use the pool or spa. The room was very clean, although was more like redecorating rather than remodel. The restaurant had excellent food. I will go 4 miles down the road to LaQuinta next time.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We are sorry that you didn’t enjoy your stay at our hotel. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had concerning our pet fee. Please know that this fee is standard for most pet friendly hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona.