1,241 results
All reviewsnorthern pinesattached restaurantindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubon site restaurantgrand canyonfront desk staffexercise roomone night staywould stay here againking roomoff the highwaygreat roomfridge and microwaveconvenient locationsauna
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Went up to Flagstaff for Cardinals training camp and I enjoyed staying here.The room was clean.Service was great.Loved the balcony.I will definitely be coming back.As you can see I rated it very highly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2012

There is a hidden charge built into the room rate for using the blow dryer, ironing board and safe. You need to tell the desk clerk that you won't be using these items, and you get $3 off your bill.
The room was noisy, could hear people in next room. The room smelled musty, carpet was old and ratty. There is no continental breakfast, despite it being a basic service from most motels in this price range.
The hallways and exit door were dirty, giving and immediate feeling of a "dumpy" motel.
We will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Some 1'st floor rooms have patio doors and parking outside the door, so you have easy access to your vehicle.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 843lovetotravel
Reviewed 10 September 2012

When the rate for one day was $3 higher than my online reservation through Wyndham stated, I asked why. Without telling you an "appliance fee" is charged to cover hair dryer, microwave and the safe. I stated I would not be using any of these, and the clerk printed out a new bill minus the $3. The original higher bill did not list the charge as a line item, so it's a sure bet that the great majority pay for this without knowing they are being charged. In our room the AC kept cycling on and off, the sink drained very poorly and the CATV couldn't receive the PBS channel or a few others in Phoenix not so far away. Large patches of stucco have come off the exterior. Next time I will try another facility.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms may not have the creaky floors above you which interfered with our sleep.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2012

The hotel was clean and the rooms appeared to have been recently renovated. The bathrooms could use a little updating, but otherwise this worked well for our overnight stay in Flagstaff. There are lots of places to eat nearby and it also has easy access to the freeway.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel if you don't want to face the noisy street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I recently stayed at the days hotel in flagstaff on a trip to see the grand canyon. When I saw the price I was expecting a standard "only come here to sleep" type place, but the hotel blew me away in person. First of all the staff was very nice and helpful even though my crew arrived late in the evening (that hour when many hotel's employees decide to give up). Checking into our room, me and my two friends were very impressed with a good-sized, well equipped suite. The tv, fridge, air conditioner and shower were all exceptional. We also discovered on our way up that they not only have a fine indoor pool, but also a hot tub and men and women's saunas. I dont think I've ever gotten anywhere near as much special treatment for such a reasonable price. Oh, and the breakfast was great too of course.

Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Jamestrevor
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during your trip to the grand canyon. We are so thankful for all of your positive comments concerning our customer service. It reaffirms our dedication to customer service. We will continue to provide excellent customer service and hope that you stay at our hotel again.

Again, thank you for completing your review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at Jose.Alvarado@DaysHotelFlagstaff.com

Jose Alvarado