This hotel was fantastic value for the price, so much so we extended to stay an extra night. Room was renovated, modern and very clean. Very well equipped with coffee maker, fridge, fast wifi, lots of hanging space, full length mirror and shaving mirror but no microwave, Brand new bathroom with large shower (no bath). Overall the room looked exactly like the photos, so I'm not sure what the previous reviewer was talking about (perhaps not all the rooms have been renovated. In regards to noise there is a pub next door with live bands and train noise intermittently which was sometimes quite loud. A sold out country music concert next door could only just be heard in our room, but I think the train noise would be of concern to light sleepers. Walking distance to Sizzler, Burger King, Taco Bell and a bunch of other restaurants. The hotel even had its own restaurant but we did not try it out. Around 1.5 hours drive to Grand Canyon. Checkout is 10am, if I had one suggestion it would be to make this later. Breakfast not included but can't complain for the price, excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2013, all rooms feature plush bedding, refrigerators, wifi, coffee makers. Seasonal outdoor pool & Spa. Guest laundry and the Crown Railroad Café onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Flagstaff
- Howard Johnson Inn - Flagstaff North America