The howard johnson on east rt 66, by the museum club charged me 167 dollars on a friday and did not have the nerve to tell me there was going to be construction at 8 in the morning the next day. the only reason for the stay there was to visit the museum club and walk back to hotel. next morning I'm complaining for my room vibrating from the construction. their only avail was a 10$ refund on stay. Totally not worth it for the next time. Do not stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2013, all rooms feature plush bedding, refrigerators, wifi, coffee makers. Seasonal outdoor pool & Spa. Guest laundry and the Crown Railroad Café onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Flagstaff
- Howard Johnson Inn - Flagstaff North America