When we arrived, I noticed hundreds of pictures near the check in desk. I asked about them and was told all the pictures in the rooms were being updated. At that point, I didn't think much about it and continued to check in. As we entered the hallway, there was a bad smell, but we still continued to room. When we entered our room, I smelled cigarette smoke and mold instantly. It was supposed to be a non smoking room. The " new" pictures that had been put up were much smaller than the previous ones and the outline of the older pics were obvious. No one had bothered to clean the walls or repaint. That's when I noticed how dirty and grimy everything was. And the smell was getting worse. Our friends were in the next room and she is allergic to both cigarette smoke and mold. We immediately began trying to find another hotel. My husband and hers sat on the bed. We were successful with other accommodations. The only bright spot of this experience was the friendly staff who quickly and graciously checked us out. By the time we got to our new hotel, both of our husbands were itching and we could clearly see three bug bites on our friend. DON'T STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Before heading to the beautiful city of Flagstaff, Arizona, you should book with our Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 hotel near Northern Arizona University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn University Hotel Flagstaff
- Quality Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Quality Inn
- Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 Flagstaff, North America