We stayed two nights at this property in late September. It is badly in need of renovation and updating. The linens were thread bare and the walls showed evidence of old pictures and fixtures being attached that were no longer there. In fact the wood light fixture plates were still on the walls and there were table lamps at bed side. The carpeting was old, faded and worn. I couldn't decide if they were in transition or just making do with what they had. I will say on a positive note the personnel were helpful and friendly but the facility is sadly lacking. Choice Hotels would do well to examine this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn also an ideal hub for Sedona, Meteor Crater, the San Francisco Peaks, Walnut Canyon, Sunset Crater and Wupatki Indian Ruins. Adjacent to Northern Arizona University, this charming hotel is 80 miles from the Grand Canyon. Let the friendly staff book guided Canyon tours via van, plane or helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn University Hotel Flagstaff
- Quality Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Quality Inn
- Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 Flagstaff, North America