We stayed here only because it was the only vacancy. Although the hotel was very close to everything, I would not recommend . The room was "clean" at first glance, but the tub was dirty looking, and paint was peeling behind the bathroom door and bathroom walls. Breakfast was a nightmare, as there is not tables to sit at, just random chairs. We had to go to our room to eat. The beds were hard as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn also an ideal hub for Sedona, Meteor Crater, the San Francisco Peaks, Walnut Canyon, Sunset Crater and Wupatki Indian Ruins. Adjacent to Northern Arizona University, this charming hotel is 80 miles from the Grand Canyon. Let the friendly staff book guided Canyon tours via van, plane or helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn University Hotel Flagstaff
- Quality Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Quality Inn
- Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 Flagstaff, North America