DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff
Autolodge Motel(Flagstaff)
Budget Inn(Flagstaff)
  • Breakfast included
1,680 results
All reviewsdouble treesakura restaurantfront deskgrand canyonwarm cookiesnice hotelmain buildingbreakfast buffetwould stay here againgreat place to staythe room was nicebeds were comfortableroad triplobbyteppanyakisaunanau
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We stayed just one night at this hotel. It was indeed expensive in our opinion but it was a Friday night and the other hotels I called were busy and about the same price that we paid.
No fridge or microwave but it did have a dual control remote so you could adjust the bed's firmness (king sized bed)
Great plush towels.
No breakfast provided. Beautiful foyer.
Japanese restaurant also on site.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Thank you for posting your review. Yes, Fridays and Saturdays from summer through October can be quite busy in Flagstaff and thus push up the prices of the rooms in all hotels in town. When you have flexibility in your schedule best to check online or via social sites such as Facebook/Twitter for great last minute deals. Note that we do have refrigerators available upon request at a nominal fee, and fridges/microwaves are both available in our Parlor Suites. Thanks again for choosing the Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

Our stay was excellent! We stayed here for 2 nights as part of our honeymoon as it was close to the Grand Canyon (about 1.5hrs). Daniel was excellent! He was extremely helpful during our entire stay... it wouldn't have been the same experience without you. So thank you so much!! He made sure the room suited our needs and provided excellent tips of places around the area.
As for the hotel, although it was a bit older, we were pleasantly surprised with our room. It was modern had flat screen tv and the bed was extremely comfortable. You could control the firmness on the bed and we slept like babies! I would definitely recommend staying at the Radisson Woodlands! We had an excellent time. Thank you Daniel!

Room Tip: Our king bed was soooo comfortable, you can control the firmness on each side (it was on the 3rd floor)
1  Thank HKT28

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your honeymoon. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our proximity to the Grand Canyon. We'll pass along your comments to Daniel; he will be so pleased that he made your special time even more special.

Reviewed 21 October 2011

I presented a a luncheon program to NAHRA at your hotel on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at your hotel. I got to the conference room early to set up my powerpoint presentation and make sure that I could play my DVD. Please note, that I am electronically challenged. Shortly after I arrived, Brittany showed up and told me not to worry about a thing. This was very comforting to me. When I asked about the DVD, she told me that the projector in the room did not have the capability to play a DVD, but she had another one that did. After she set up the new projector, she gave me a brief but thorough tutorial on how to operate the projector. Then she let me practicer a couple of times to make sure I had the procedure down. She said she would pop in when it was time to play my DVD to make sure everything worked--which she did. Thanks to Brittany, the technical aspects of my program went off without a hitch. Brittany is a fantastic employee. I wish every hotel I worked in had a banquet person like her--she's the absolute best. In addition, the food for the luncheon was fantastic; which is also unusual. I recommend this hotel without any reservation whatsoever and thank you Brittany.

Room Tip: Great hotel. Great location. Great people. Great food.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2011

Thank you for posting your review about your recent presentation/luncheon hosted at the Radisson Woodlands Hotel. We will certainly pass along your comments to Brittany. We read and take to heart all reviews... those regarding what we can do to improve as well as those telling us exactly what we are doing right! Thank you again for choosing the Radisson Flagstaff.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Stay at the Radisson Woodlands for Two Nights in October. We stayed here due to the close proximity of Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon and Sedona, as well as got a decent deal on a room here.

The hotel itself is a bit outdated on the outside looking like as the old saying goes don't judge a book by its cover. Once you arrive to the lobby it is quite amazing with a huge crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a quite welcoming feel. Upon checking in we received friendly and normal customer service with no issues.

The room itself was alright normal mid range hotel room with a decent amount of room and a desk (our room overlooked the pool), we had a room with the sleep number beds. WORST BEDS EVER! I will never stay in a room with those beds again. I swear that I felt like I was sleeping in the bottom of the bed, even after adjusting the bed on each side. My girlfriend and I found out that we probably would have the same number for each of us, but every time we adjusted the number on the bed the other side would be higher or lower than that of the other. It was never the same we had to constantly adjust the bed and would wake up in the middle of the night feeling as if we slept on a deflated air mattress. The bed itself makes a lot of noise when you are pumping it up (again relating it to an air mattress camping, I never took the time to listen to it out in the hallway when we were increasing the level of air, but I bet you those beds make quite a racket).

All in all I would stay here again, because it is one of the nicer hotels but with a decent price other than staying at Embassy Suites or one of the Marriott brands (those hotels at the time seemed a bit pricy for Flag). I was impressed by the price we got and the quality of the hotel on the inside. I would again stay here if we were going to the Grand Canyon or needed some place close to Sedona, just would not get a room with the sleep number beds (you have the option and I chose the wrong option of trying out sleep number beds, so now I know).

Room Tip: Do not get a sleep number bed!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

We appreciate all of your feedback. Though many guests love the Sleep Number Beds, we realize that many do not -- which is why we have the option of Traditional beds as well (please request when making your next reservation). So glad that you took advantage of our location near the Grand Canyon and Sedona - Fall is such an amazing time to visit, with the cool air and changing of the leaves. But... ski season is coming soon! Thanks again, and we'll look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Stephanie bent over backwards to make sure our stay fit our needs and our company's budget! The room was very clean and large with everything you would need to rest, work or relax! We were psyched up about the sleep number bed but disappointed in its lack of comfort.
A place to stay without worry of "unexpected things or critters" in the bed, room or bathroom!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Irene H
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2011

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Though you didn't enjoy the sleep number bed, know that we do have traditional bed-guest rooms as well upon request. We look forward to your next visit to Flagstaff.