DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff
Autolodge Motel(Flagstaff)
Budget Inn(Flagstaff)
  • Breakfast included
1,680 results
All reviewsdouble treesakura restaurantfront deskgrand canyonwarm cookiesnice hotelmain buildingbreakfast buffetwould stay here againgreat place to staythe room was nicebeds were comfortableroad triplobbyteppanyakisaunanau
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

No room when i was told i could check in, then gave me a room with someone in it, then the room i got the bathroom had not been cleaned ...dirty towels all over. and then my kids did not even get there cookie.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Jay G
granite_hotelmgr, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Submitted on behalf of Michael Rock,

Please accept my sincere apologies about your experiences and for not receiving the DoubleTree Cookie upon arrival. The Cookie should always be first and always available throughout your entire stay. I would like to get additional information about your stay and to resolve to your satisfaction. The hotel will be contacting you via private message to properly resolve.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were given a room which was already occupied, and so were several other people arriving at the same time. Had to return to reception carrying baggage in order to be allocated another room. Reception staff seemed overwhelmed with problems. Room and beds comfortable, but air conditioning loud and kept switching on and off making sleep difficult. Doors not fitted with soft closures and were slamming until late. Woken up at 6.15 am by a fire alarm going off. Toaster in the restaurant had caught fire but we were in another building, so was this really necessary? Breakfast disappointing, eggs were cold and a very limited choice of food. Complimentary drinks are not the solution, there are management problems at this hotel. A bike was propped up at the back of reception desk due to "running out of storage space". Am waiting for a response to my complaint but so far have not received one.

Room Tip: Did not use spa but unable to remove the rating.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jsengland

Submitted on behalf of Michael Rock,

Please accept my sincere apologies for these issues during your recent visit. I would like to get additional information about your recent visit and to resolve to your satisfaction. We did have some operational challenges this particular weekend and I am sorry that this had a negative impact on your stay. I have addressed many of these issues with my team and we are taking steps to make sure that we are better prepared so these issues do not occur again. We appreciate this feedback so we can make internal adjustments and better train our team to provide the high level of service that you expect when staying at a Hilton property.

The hotel is in the process of contacting this guest to get additional information but also to properly resolve for our service failures.

Michael Rock - General Manager
DoubleTree By Hilton Flagstaff

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed there 2 nights,it wasn't bad but it wasn't the greatest hilton I've stayed in.Second day when we came back from our trip to Sedona noticed room hasn't been cleaned and called for room service to vacuum and new towels.If ever go that way again I would try some other hotel to stay

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Denyskar

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience and please accept my sincere apologies for our service failures. I have followed up with my team in regards to your experience and have used this review to discuss with our team in our morning pre-shift meeting. It is our goal to make sure that we meet and exceed our guest expectations while staying with us and we are committed to resolve to the guest satisfaction if we fall short. I would like to get additional information so we can properly resolve this.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Lots of negative things to say about this hotel. -Very old and outdated. -We were 4 people in the room but only 3 large towels were provided. -We were in a room right next to the elevator, even though we had two little dogs with us. So it was very noisy and whenever someone was near the elevator our dogs got a little excited. In one of the rooms close to us there was another dog barking and whining the whole time (badly when it got noisy in the hallway). It would be better to put people with dogs at the other end of the hallway so it's less noisy and the dogs don't start barking). -The condition of the bathroom was horrible. A huge tile at the ceiling was hanging down at one end and one could see the dirt and mold. Unfortunately our stay was short-time so we didn't have the time/energy to report the issues (I know we should have). After a long day of driving (Grand Canyon) we were exhausted and tried to go to bed early (wasn't possible because of the other dog and noisy hallway). -The room-in breakfast was horrible (especially the scrambles eggs and hash browns).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Laura H

Please accept our sincere apologies about your experience during your recent visit to our hotel. I would like to get additional information from you so I can follow up with my team about the issues experienced. Once I receive this information I will be following up with my housekeeping, maintenance, and food and beverage departments to address our failures. I will also follow up with my team in regards to the noise caused by another dog. We do have designated pet rooms and these rooms are at the end of the hallway and away from elevators, so I will make sure that we are properly assigning rooms when we are notified of a pet being in the room. The hotel would like to resolve to your satisfaction and will be responding via private message to get additional information. Please accept our apologies for our service failures.

Michael Rock - General Manager
DoubleTree By Hilton Flagstaff

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Hotel was expensive, however received a better rate by booking through rafting company we used for trip on the Grand Canyon. It needed remodeling, that was slowly occurring. My Hilton Honors members room was no better than any other except on a separate floor. My room was over the hot tub and past 10 people were loud down there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for posting your review. You'll be happy, we hope, to know that since your stay we've completed our renovations (just putting the finishing touches on our fireplace). As a new Hilton we are working to learn what our guests most need and want to make their stay exceptional. We listen to guests and read reviews to help us learn how to meet those needs and truly appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. We hope that on your next stay we will WOW you with an amazing DoubleTree by Hilton experience.