All reviewsbunk bedsvillage inn restaurantsecond buildinggrand canyonfamily suiteroom was cleancontinental breakfastwaffleswould stay here againfirst floornice stayone night staysuper8moteltruckpetinterstate
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I used some of my windham rewards points (15,000) to book this room. I paid an addl 75 dollars total for this room. When checked room rates day prior and day of business trip, saw that the room was advertised anywhere from 50-59.00 dollars. ( (I have screenshots). When asked about this when checking in...was told I would have to cancel my reservation and still lose my points. If you have customers that use your hotels frequently....not a good idea to penalize them. In future will consider one of my other hotel loyalty cards. The front staff was nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super 8 G, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Good day,
We apologize for the issue you experienced with your reservation. Unfortunately with reservations booked through the Wyndham Rewards program we at the property level do not have the power or access or modify. We hope the room was too your satisfaction and that our staff was courteous and helpful as they could be.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff was friendly though the check in process was a bit long with 1 person working & I was behind 5 people waiting to check in, with more people behind me. Staffer remained friendly though he needed additional help. Was helpful in steering me to the restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. A nice one night stay .. good location. Not enough parking was my only issue.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Good afternoon,
Thank you for making Super 8 Flagstaff your home away from home for the night. We apologize for the wait at check in, but we are glad our staff member was able to assist with everything you needed.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

booked a king suite hour before arrival: very roomy, comfortable bed & pillows, clean, next to a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch & dinner, room service available, lighted parking lot, friendly front desk staff. close to highway. good value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your warm review. We are happy you had a comfortable stay with us at Super 8 Flagstaff.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

This Super 8 was Super clean and comfortable I stay at Super 8 a lot when I travel and I think this might be the cleanest Super 8 I've ever stayed. You get a great room and a breakfast to start your day. I look for them wherever I go. This is one of the best Super 8's I've stayed and I found this one on TripAdvisor of course.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank William F
Super 8 G, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

William, thank you so much for your glowing review and your stay with us at Super 8 Flagstaff. We are very glad to know you had a pleasant stay with us and we have surpassed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

A couple of years ago I stopped in Flagstaff and just checked into the Super 8 because it is thrifty. I was amazed, This was the nicest Super 8 I ever saw. I had a large, nicely appointed room at a Super 8 price. This time I arrived about 8:00 and got the last room, on a Wednesday night, in the middle of October. Apparently there are regular travelers who have discovered the same thing. I recommend making a reservation. The staff were friendly and helpful. They discussed restaurants with the guest in front of me and then, when he made a decision, produced a 10% discount card for him. The only thing not outstanding about this hotel was the standard Super 8 breakfast. Everything else was so outstanding it gave me the expectation of better.

Room Tip: To the back, second building, is further from the highway noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are glad we could make your stay here at Super 8 Flagstaff comfortable, and affordable. We hope you have a wonderful day and come see us again soon.