“great stay for a great price” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane
Ranked #52 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Page
“great stay for a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

We stayed here on our way to phoenix for a dr. visit. The bed was the most comfortable i have ever had staying in a hotel. Very nice, staff was friendly, overall it was a great room @ a great price!

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
HOUSTON
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Most hotels we stay in have a computer that we can use to access our business and print our airline tickets on. My wife sells Real Estate and could not access her programs because the computer and programs were so outdated. She left her laptop at home because every where we stay always has a great computer with access to a printer. We will have to start asking that question in the future when we make our reservations. The personnel were very helpful, rooms clean. It was actually a quite area even though near businesses. We would definitely return to this motel if not for the computer access.

NORTH HOLLYWOOD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

I enjoyed the stay as the hotel was way above what I expected and the staff on dluty was neat and very pleasant to deal with. The young lady on duty went out of her way to make us feel welcome and comforable.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

This is an older motel and it shows, but it was perfectly clean and safe. My husband needed an extension cord for his C-PAP machine near the bed and the attendant brought us one within minutes of our request. It is well priced for the location, and surrounded by several higher priced motels. We are satisfied with our choice, and hoping room 103 gets a new mattress soon. It was way too "broken in" for our backs. That would be our only complaint.

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

1 night at ho jo on way to grand canyon via sedona. Was surprised at the standard of room, was excellent, clean, and large, comfortable beds, only negative was that the safe was closed so went to reception and young lady came to open it, we only wanted to put i pad in while we went for tea, on getting bill on check out we were charged 1dollar 50 for the privelige. Whether this was for opening or using it i dont know, but i think the hotel closes the safe and if it is opened they treat it as used. But will stay again if in area. Microwave free wi fi.

MESA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

I would regularly leave the hotel in the morning for a few hours for breakfast, job interviews and testing, and to visit some friends so that my room could get cleaned and get new towels and come back in the early afternoon to change clothes before or after getting some lunch. Despite being gone this long my room still had not been cleaned and generally I would get a knock on my door close to 1 p.m. for the first two days with cleaning staff asking if I wanted my room cleaned and I would end up sending them away because I had no reason to leave and I was tired from being out and about in the morning. The breakfast bar was also a health code nightmare. I worked food service for a couple years and know what to look for. You can't have a trash bucket with used creamer in it sitting on a countertop and you might want to clean up the waffle batter from time to time. It's disgusting and unsanitary for guests.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Stayed here overnite & was pleasantly surprised to find a good, clean room with good bed, microwave & frig, cable T.V. & Wi Fi. Would stay here again.