“Valley Lutheran High School Football Trip” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane
Ranked #52 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Phoenix
“Valley Lutheran High School Football Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. Blackout curtains did not keep light out. Coffee pot in the room needs to be replaced. The free breakfast food was awful. Coffee with breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Not enough parking.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for your comments. We will take this into consideration. We hope you enjoyed your stay, overall. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Stillwater, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

This HoJo is in a good location and the rooms are spacious, if a bit dated. The close competition keeps the price very favorable, but if you are traveling with a pet be aware that there will be a non-refundable extra charge of $15. Something Expedia did not bother to mention when I reserved and paid for the room.

Room Tip: The arrangement of the motel gives the option of being back away from I-40. Rooms there are quieter...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Almere, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Room, clean, enough space, nice pool, breakfast is good only the space (tables and chairs) is a little small, a lot of people standing. But further a nice OK!

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Thank you for your comments. We will take this into consideration. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, overall. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Peoria
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I recently stayed here with my husband and two kids ages 1 & 7. The hotel itself was decent and ok for our overnight stay. I do think the cost was a little pricey for what you got. I had two issues though. The bath tub in our room was damaged with a lump of cracked plaster where a hole might have been. It looked like someone tried to fix it but did not succeed. Having a 1 year old child she needed to sit in the bath tub but I was unable to allow her to do that due to the sharp edges. I now know to always check the bath tub in any hotel before I unload/unpack everything. Also, there was one ice machine located next to the office and vending machine. There was a huge sign taped to it stating "the ice is for the bucket you are given in your room and not to fill your coolers. Your credit card will be charged $5.00 if you use the ice machine to fill your coolers." So I was afraid to fill my bucket more than once because I had no idea how they were determining this. Plus I think $5.00 is a little steep for ice!!!!!!