“Flagstaff Stay”

Ranked #52 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Goodyear
“Flagstaff Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

It was acceptable and clean. Little noisy from traffic. Need more room for breakfast. I really don't have anything else to say. Thank you, Ron

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for the comments. We will take this into consideration. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, overall. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Bradford
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel as we were driving from Phoenix to Las Vegas (via the Grand Canyon) and this was a good midway point. The hotel is just off the I-40 and was very cheap! We weren't expecting much due to the price and other reviews and we just wanted a place to sleep. They have free car parking and the room was clean and spacious. The room also had free wifi.

It was about a 5 minute drive to downtown where there are bars and restaurants. There was also a supermarket nearby where we stocked up on water and snacks.

There was also a free breakfast, this was basic toast, bagels and a waffle machine. It was fine for a free breakfast and gave us something so we could get on with our trip!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for the comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, overall. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.