All reviewsroom was cleangrand canyonbagelsfridge and microwavewalmartnau
Reviewed 13 May 2010

We will deffinately be staying at the HoJo on Lucky Lane in Flagstaff again. We priced several other nearby motels that night and ended up at the HoJo which was extrememly reasonable, especially compared to what the other places were asking. We were very pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and spaciousness of our room. There was even a cute little desk and chair that fit out of the way into a corner. Our bed was very comfortable and the area was nice and quiet so we got a good night's sleep. Plus it is within walking distance to an Outback Steakhouse and a Cracker Barrel. We stay in Flagstaff occasionaly and now we have found our 'go to' place!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2010

Arrived about 2 hours before check in time. They checked to make sure the room had been cleaned and allowed me to check in. Walked into my room and was amazed at how clean it was! Second surprise was how quiet it was inside. Since I live in the middle of nowhere, traffic noise is usually an issue for me, but not here. Finally got a decent nights sleep. The only issue I found is that there was no outlet near the table. It's not a huge deal, just made for limited time on the laptop. And that's the ONLY issue I had! A big THANK YOU to the people who run this motel!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank yardboz
Reviewed 17 February 2010

Our room here was one of the nicest of our one-week trip. The rate was about $25 less than the three other economy motels I called (Saturday night stay) so I didn't know what to expect. But besides having to take a second-floor room (it was about 8 when we arrived), we were quite pleased. Smooth internet connection, decent breakfast, clean room, good heat. There was a lot of snow during the night, but the parking lot was plowed by around 9-9:30 the next morning. And the motel is close to the freeway. All in all, a great choice.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank traveljule
Reviewed 24 December 2009

A pretty typical motel. The room was very clean, smelled fine, and the front desk people were nice. Breakfast was okay but not great.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _aesacus
Reviewed 19 November 2009

This hotel is clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is very nice and the hotel offers free wi-fi. It is a basic room, but it is very clean and comfortable. I am extremely pleased for the price paid!! Great value! Conveniently located to Sedona (drive is beautiful), Grand Canyon, and many other area attractions.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family