“skip this one”

Ranked #50 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Chandler, Arizona
“skip this one”
Reviewed 12 June 2010

The rooms were okay, what I would have expected from a older hotel...but, when we came back from dinner there were about 25 people having a party in the hotel parking lot 30 feet from our rooms. This hoe down lasted from about 9:30 untill 12:30. I complained to the front desk but the girl was incompetent. She said she would have the manager call us...he never did. Thats what you get when you have a 17 year old behind the desk. Anyway, I have never written a review on a hotel before - I was so aggravated that I felt I had to on this one. SKIP THE HO -JO!!!!!!!! P.S. The "buffet " stunk-we went to Dennys!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jjojo0

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Paramaribo, Suriname
Reviewed 4 June 2010

This hotel was AWESOM clean rooms great things in room,comfortable bed,free internet,free breakfast,friendly houskeeping and front desk lady was nice as hell! The overall hotel was in great shape! I'd come back to this place again!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 20 May 2010

The title says it all - nothing fancy about this place, but nothing horrible either. It's a room to stop over in. The location is very convenient - easy access to the interstate and easy to get to Old Flagstaff, which is a good place to head for a meal and walking around. Despite being right off of the highway, I found it quiet enough for sleeping. Decent value for the money.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank pkitty
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed 13 May 2010

We will deffinately be staying at the HoJo on Lucky Lane in Flagstaff again. We priced several other nearby motels that night and ended up at the HoJo which was extrememly reasonable, especially compared to what the other places were asking. We were very pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and spaciousness of our room. There was even a cute little desk and chair that fit out of the way into a corner. Our bed was very comfortable and the area was nice and quiet so we got a good night's sleep. Plus it is within walking distance to an Outback Steakhouse and a Cracker Barrel. We stay in Flagstaff occasionaly and now we have found our 'go to' place!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed 28 February 2010

Arrived about 2 hours before check in time. They checked to make sure the room had been cleaned and allowed me to check in. Walked into my room and was amazed at how clean it was! Second surprise was how quiet it was inside. Since I live in the middle of nowhere, traffic noise is usually an issue for me, but not here. Finally got a decent nights sleep. The only issue I found is that there was no outlet near the table. It's not a huge deal, just made for limited time on the laptop. And that's the ONLY issue I had! A big THANK YOU to the people who run this motel!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank yardboz
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 17 February 2010

Our room here was one of the nicest of our one-week trip. The rate was about $25 less than the three other economy motels I called (Saturday night stay) so I didn't know what to expect. But besides having to take a second-floor room (it was about 8 when we arrived), we were quite pleased. Smooth internet connection, decent breakfast, clean room, good heat. There was a lot of snow during the night, but the parking lot was plowed by around 9-9:30 the next morning. And the motel is close to the freeway. All in all, a great choice.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank traveljule
_aesacus
Reviewed 24 December 2009

A pretty typical motel. The room was very clean, smelled fine, and the front desk people were nice. Breakfast was okay but not great.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple