All reviewsroom was cleangrand canyonbagelsfridge and microwavewalmartnau
Reviewed 14 July 2010

This hotel was very clean and an excellent price too!! The staff was friendly and helpful-the room was quiet and the breakfast was great!! It really helped make our vacation an awesome time!! We stayed 4 nights and have not one complaint!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2010

First of all, this is a "value" hotel, sitting on a row of a lot of other "value" hotels. On the positive side, for the rate of under 50.00, there was a fridge, coffee maker and breakfast included in the rate. On the average size was fairly clean room with no mold, old paint or several things dirty. On the not so good side was the very dirty phone (I used a clorox clean up towelette and it was heavily soiled when done) and the management that let a rather large, very loud and rather intimidating group of guests tailgate party (in the parking lot right in front of the rooms) all Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. They even had a pop-up canopy and a stereo Saturday night! After putting up with it for one night and when it continued through the next night, I called the front desk. They said that it was a baseball team and that they wouldn't do anything about it until 10 PM....Well, it lasted well after 10PM. As a single traveler, it was intimidating to have to walk through the group of drinking and partying guests. I will not stay at this motel again for that very reason. I don't see how any motel or hotel management would let that occur in thier parking lot. A group of rowdy, drunk people is a liability in my book.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank DogLadee
Reviewed 13 June 2010

Average motel, along a street with lots of other average motels. Clean, safe, comfortable, all the usual things in an average motel. Price was good. The breakfast buffet is a bit below average, but I peaked in at the motel across the way and they had the same selection. Cracker Barrell close by. Denny's down the way. Very small pool. All along the freeway. I was on the other side. Didn't hear freeway noise. I'd go here again, or to any of the other cookie cutter hotels in this area.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Dawn52
Reviewed 12 June 2010

The rooms were okay, what I would have expected from a older hotel...but, when we came back from dinner there were about 25 people having a party in the hotel parking lot 30 feet from our rooms. This hoe down lasted from about 9:30 untill 12:30. I complained to the front desk but the girl was incompetent. She said she would have the manager call us...he never did. Thats what you get when you have a 17 year old behind the desk. Anyway, I have never written a review on a hotel before - I was so aggravated that I felt I had to on this one. SKIP THE HO -JO!!!!!!!! P.S. The "buffet " stunk-we went to Dennys!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jjojo0
Reviewed 4 June 2010

This hotel was AWESOM clean rooms great things in room,comfortable bed,free internet,free breakfast,friendly houskeeping and front desk lady was nice as hell! The overall hotel was in great shape! I'd come back to this place again!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family