The Sonesta in Flagstaff looks like an apartment complex, probably was one originally. The suites are arranged in individual buildings on two floors with a central basketball court, laundry facility, and barbecue setup. There are no elevators, so if you have a lot of luggage or need a handicap accessible room, request a first floor room. We enjoyed the floor plan of our 1 bedroom queen studio. It's great for a small family. Our small kids slept on the pullout sofa. The kitchenette allowed us to heat up coffee or Mac n Cheese as a snack. Free breakfast and evening snacks during the weekdays. I would recommend the Sonesta!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Flagstaff, AZ hotel offering studio suites and two bedroom suites featuring a kitchen, living room and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, business center and daily breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff North America