Easy access off of I-40 and far enough from freeway and traffic noise. Very friendly and accommodating staff. The area is well kept and clean. The two room suites are nice for singles traveling together or families wanting some privacy. Each room has it's own full bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped. There's an evening reception offering beer, wine, tea, and soda, with different snacks. I skipped the nachos and had the salad. Breakfast was even better with a full array of choices: Waffles, eggs, cereal, fruit, yogurt, muffins, sausage, coffee, tea, and juice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Flagstaff, AZ hotel offering studio suites and two bedroom suites featuring a kitchen, living room and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, business center and daily breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff North America