This hotel is in a great location, right next to the I-40 which took you to flagstaff, williams, and the grand canyon. For being an all suites hotel it is quite affordable, better then most hotels in the flagstaff area. The breakfast is great! Everyone who worked at the hotel was friendly. The trip was only an overnight stay but if my girlfriend and I take another trip up north we will stay here again. The only downside of the hotel was the A/C unit was really loud, other then that great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Flagstaff, AZ hotel offering studio suites and two bedroom suites featuring a kitchen, living room and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, business center and daily breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff North America