I was here for three nights. The suite had a nice size and two bathrooms and that was about all the nice things I can say. The first night I left a towel in the bathroom's floor, and after 3 days the towel is still there.
There were 3 clean towels the first day, only one left the last day.
The rooms need some renovation. There are 3 tv's none of them with flat screen.
The room is on the first level and you could her all the kids running in the room above you.
There was also garbage outside our room, we went to the front desk to request to be removed but it wasn't done until the following day.
Breakfast was fine with enough choices.
The location is in the middle of nowhere. The closest restaurant is at least a mile away.
I believe there must be better options in Flagstaff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Flagstaff, AZ hotel offering studio suites and two bedroom suites featuring a kitchen, living room and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, business center and daily breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff North America