We booked this property because it accepts dogs. We booked a 2 room suite. The entire property is very run down which you cannot see on the website. The exterior entry to the unit was cracked and stained concrete-not inviting at all-and very dark under stairs. The carpet was worn through in the entry. The one chair in sitting area was so worn it sank down when you sat in it. The shower heads are low so difficult to take a shower if you are very tall. One shower head had water spouting from the top of the head so when you were taking a shower, it was dripping down on you from the ceining. The beds were not comfortable and sheets were scratchy. We went prior to the 10:00 ending of breakfast (at 9:30) and they only had a few items left for breakfast and didn't replenish anything. We even asked. I booked this due to ratings on trip advisor, but can't understand why it was rated highly. The concept is like an Embassy Suites, which is good, but even with dogs, have stayed in much nicer properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Flagstaff, AZ hotel offering studio suites and two bedroom suites featuring a kitchen, living room and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, business center and daily breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff North America