We stayed in the 2 bed suite - building 10 , from 26 Dec until 30 Dec 2013. The complex is away from the hustle and bustle , in a quiet part of Flagstaff. The price was right and the suite had its own kitchen and separate baths. The interiors as well as the furniture were old and in a state of replacement. The TVs were definitely outdated. The breakfast was pretty standard and basic. The Flagstaff Mall is a few km away, so shopping and food outlets are close by. We were 6 of us, so the suite was a bit cramped too, but we expected it. They have a social night on certain days, which is nice. The staff was courteous and helpful. It was snowing when we got there, so the kids had a good time playing in the snow in the nearby park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Flagstaff, AZ hotel offering studio suites and two bedroom suites featuring a kitchen, living room and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, business center and daily breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff North America