What can I say about this place. First off I travel throughout Arizona every week and I have been staying at this hotel off and on for 7 yrs. It hasn't always been the Sonesta. Before the Sonesta chain bought this from Marriott it was a top notch hotel, since they have taken it over they are making it better. At first they didn't change anything, they kept it the same. But, as of Fall of last year they have started making major renovations outside and inside. This hotel is going to be the place to stay if are you travelling through Flagstaff, Arizona. The staff are very friendly and courteous, going out of their way to make your stay a nice one. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and I have been told that they will be even better by next tourist season. The breakfast is excellent with the hot portion changing daily. They also have a Happy hour where they serve food and beverages, with unlimited beer and wine if you choose. Also during this time they have board games available so you and your family can spend some quality time together out side your room. Every room that I have stayed at has a full kitchen with a full size refrigerator and dishwasher. So, if you are planning an extended stay in the Flagstaff area you don't have to spend the money to eat out all the time. The TVs are the old style, but they will be starting to replace them with big flat screens starting in June or July when they start remodeling the inside of the rooms. Don't let the remodeling scare you away from staying there as they only work during the day. I recently stayed there a coupe of weeks ago and other than the equipment and materials on the west side of the complex, you aren't really affected by it. Rates are average, but the quality of your stay will compare to more high dollar hotels in the area. The Sonesta is located on the east side of Flagstaff, off Country Club Dr., just south of I-40, just past the light on the east side of road. Highly recommend this hotel!! You won't be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Flagstaff, AZ hotel offering studio suites and two bedroom suites featuring a kitchen, living room and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, business center and daily breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff North America