1. Only hotel in Flagstaff that doesn't charge an extra $20-$50 per night extra for a pet that is clean and nice.
2. Room was spacious and clean. Rooms are a little old but totally fine.
3. Outdoor hot tub year round was amazing. After a day playing in the snow we loved sitting outside in the hot tub when it was zero degrees out.
4. Standard continental breakfast.
5. Excellent customer service. We were able to check in early upon arrival and check out late upon departure without any problems.
6. No train noise like you get when staying downtown Flagstaff. Location still close to everything.
Wouldn't stay anywhere else if we brought our dog again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking