La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$126
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$147
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$162
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$98
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$133
Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$106
Budget Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$89
Orbitz.com
US$183
Travelocity
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$143
Hotels.com
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$189
1,328 results
All reviewswafflestraveling with petspet ownersgrand canyonpet friendly hotelhard boiled eggsallow petsfirst floorwe've stayedthe breakfast areafree breakfastclean roomsfresh fruitroom was largeroad tripdogslq
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This was an over all great hotel to stay at.. Clean effcient helpful staff and quiet. When we checked in there was fairly long line and I thought it was going to be slow but the desk clerk was friendly and quickly got everyone checked with ease.. It just got better from there.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank shearpet
Reviewed 10 January 2013

This hotel had a very nice and updated lobby with a very kind and professional staff. This hotel is also extremely pet friendly and did not charge an extra fee. Flagstaff is also a town that is FULL of hotels at this star level and much less, so keep that in mind!

That said, I got the impression there were four different types of hotel areas operating within this one hotel: #1 LaQuinta club members with status and no pet. #2 everyone else with no pet. #3 Club members with pets and #4 other with pet or pets. Unfortunately we fell into #4.

We were on the second floor with an OK room that was about as far away from the elevator or stairs as you could get. The room could have used some refurbishing, but was clean and comfortable. The door to the room barely closed and had a visible gap when closed. However, we seemed to make everything work, even with the dog. Again, limited options!

Please note that if you are in the pet wing, there are a LOT of pets as it is a very pet friendly hotel. Great Danes to kitties and well behaved to not at all. The room did have pretty good soundproofing. They also seemed to use the pet area rooms for people with loud kids, too. They were the larger challenge. I asked about a room closer to the door or on the first floor and I was told I would have to have many more stays with the LaQuinta Club to get one of those rooms. Since the soda machine wasn't working, I did walk around to the other side of the hotel where everything looked much nicer and fresher.

As far as using LaQuinta again, well...... if available and allow pets, I'll keep to the ones where we have high member status. I did sign up for the LaQuinta card and I do feel good knowing they are widely available and pet friendly when we need it!

Room Tip: Hotel is tucked in back of the Kohl's department store. Signage was a little misleading and we turned in the wrong place first. Be sure to go to the end of the no outlet street.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2013

This is an older property that, while maintained well, shows it's age. The staff was attentive and helpful. The room was clean. The coffee maker was broken. The common areas were, not dirty but not as clean as I have come to expect at La Quinta. The noise level during our stay was unacceptable. Overall, there are some high spots at this location, but I do not think I will be staying at the Flagstaff location again.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TX_made
Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel had enough parking for us and our trailer. We are traveling with two dogs which was not an issue here. They were very pet friendly. The staff was kind and professional. Breakfast was just a standard hotel breakfast nothing special. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The only complaint I would have is in regards to the bathroom. The bathroom was in major need of upgrades. Our sink would not drain so water just sat in it stagnant. While in the shower the tube made popping noises under your feet so it felt like it was going to break. Otherwise great stay. Would recommend to friends an family.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the continental breakfast. It was fresh and I had no problem waiting to make it. The noise overnight was very low. I had a very nice TV. Overall, I got what I paid for. I do wish it was a bit cheaper, though.

• Stayed: April 2012