We had a very Nice room, it was clean and bright.
One of the chairs was loose.
The toilet was also loose and the bathroom could use a update because there where cracks in the plaster.
Complementary breakfast was ok.
The bed was good and we had a fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff hotel is located minutes away from Northern Arizona University. Our pet-friendly hotel (Must book a pet friendly room. Not all rooms are pet friendly) is conveniently located off I-40, a little more than two hours north of Phoenix, and half an hour from Sedona. We are a short drive to Canyon Country. Begin your day with a free hot breakfast in our dining area. Feel reenergized with some morning laps in our indoor pool or take a break in our spa. Email family and friends and plan your day using our free WiFi. Our non-smoking hotel offers accessible rooms and free parking. Spend the afternoon visiting Native American ruins at Elden Pueblo Archaeological Site. In the winter, you can hit the slopes at Arizona Snow Bowl, one of the oldest ski areas in the country. Take one of our day tours to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon with park entry, lunch, and pickup and drop-off service from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Flagstaff East Hotel Flagstaff
- Days Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff North America