We arrived tired and hungry. There were fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies ready and waiting. The staff was friendly, fast and helpful. We asked about ordering pizza and the clerk gave us a couple of recommendations/menus. We had a second floor room that was clean and roomy with a king size bed, a couch and coffee table, a desk and chair, coffee set up, and, of course, the television. No fridge or microwave though. The breakfast was very good, a large selection of breakfast fare.
There are trains running nearby but the noise was not loud nor did it wake us during the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Flagstaff! Easy access to the I-40 and the historic Route 66, and just a short drive to local attractions like the Northern Arizona University (NAU), Downtown Flagstaff, or the Arizona Snowbowl makes us a favorite among guests visiting the Flagstaff area. We offer modern and spacious rooms with free WiFi, an indoor heated pool and spa area, and a complimentary hot breakfast with both healthy and scrumptious food choices. In addition to these amenities, we also offer the friendliest service in town, welcoming each and every guest with a warm smile and making sure that they will feel right at home. That is what the Country Inn & Suites Flagstaff is all about, being your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff North America