“Clean, newer, friendly and great sevice!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff
Ranked #10 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
San Diego, California
“Clean, newer, friendly and great sevice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel was newer, cleaner, friendlier and the service was superb. Aaron at the front desk was very helpful. We told him about an unpleasant stay at the hotel next door, he offered to put us at the back at a quiet location. The frig. door wouldn't shut, the maintenance man couldn't come for awhile so he came right up and fixed it. The breakfast equaled a restaurant, eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit and more. The pool and jacuzzi was clean.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise ask for a room away from route 66.
1 Thank scarlettburnett
Jonathan H, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great feedback. Aarin is one of our strongest front desk agents, I'll be sure to reward him for his hard work. My team and I are happy to have ensured your satisfaction. Please visit us soon.

Kindest regards,

Jonathan Harris

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
South Pasadena, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Pros: Nice décor in hallways and rooms Nicely appointed bathroom Friendly staff Cons: The train runs nearby about every 20 min - this didn't really bother me - in fact I liked the sound - the hotel is right near route 66 so it adds to the nostalgia Small suites - I didn't feel the extra money I paid for a suite was quite worth it Rehabbed facility? Peeling wallpaper and lumpy hallway floors made me think the place had been rehabbed Poor location - Unlike most Hamptons - this one is in the low rent area of Flagstaff - not bad but obviously low income housing nearby - the Flagstaff Mall is near but on the other side of the freeway - I won't go again - I don't think anyway - but it is not a really bad hotel - just not up to Hampton standards IMO.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Nathan S
Nathan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. My team and I will work hard to address your concerns. During summer our rates are a bit higher than usual. I apologize if you felt like you did not receive what you paid for. Our guest's satisfaction is our number #1 priority. If you're in Flagstaff again, we would love to have you.

Kindest regards,

Jonathan Harris
Heathsville, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We booked a month ahead of time - for a day when a soccer tournament was in town and all hotels were booked solid. They handled the crowds very well - and the rooms were sufficiently sound proof to permit a good night's sleep. Staff was friendly and well-informed. Breakfast was OK - some hot choices and hard-boiled eggs. Only negative was that the breakfast area was too small.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LuvNorNeck
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice location from Interstate, the staff was friendly, clean and cozy rooms, tasty breakfast with lots of choices! and very comfortable beds and pillows. Furnishings and rooms are somewhat dated, but overall a nice, clean safe place to stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank 306lanym
Beaumont, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

We travel a lot and we always try to stay in Hampton Inn's. The beds and bedding are very fresh and clean and I like that they have a freshly washed duvet on the bedspread. Also, their complimentary breakfast is excellent. They also have to-go breakfast bags that are quite nice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

After having a very nice stay, with professional yet friendly staff, we were on our way. It wasn't until we were out of state when I realized I left my wallet behind! I was in a panic, but there was no need. The staff had it safely stowed away, and quickly mailed it to me after I verified its contents. It arrived safe and sound, with not a penny missing. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I was!! Nice to know there are still honest people in this world!!!

arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My family Loves this property! The front desk is always welcoming, the rooms are very clean and they've upgraded the carpeting in the hallways. We Love the indoor jacuzzi and pool, its always working, Hot and perfect after a long day of hiking, biking, sledding, skiing(whatever your pleasure in Flag). The breakfast bar is delicious and Free!! The staff does a Fantastic job at keeping it clean and fully stocked. A truly wonderful weekend stay.

1 Thank hjclimber