Reasonably good accommodations. Quiet. No wall thermostat. Not easy to spot from any major road. Breakfast good for a motel. Rooms rather standard for motels in this price range. We have stayed here several times because of location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Flagstaff! Easy access to the I-40 and the historic Route 66, and just a short drive to local attractions like the Northern Arizona University (NAU), Downtown Flagstaff, or the Arizona Snowbowl makes us a favorite among guests visiting the Flagstaff area. We offer modern and spacious rooms with free WiFi, an indoor heated pool and spa area, and a complimentary hot breakfast with both healthy and scrumptious food choices. In addition to these amenities, we also offer the friendliest service in town, welcoming each and every guest with a warm smile and making sure that they will feel right at home. That is what the Country Inn & Suites Flagstaff is all about, being your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff North America