“Very nice hotel with indoor pool and a good breakfast”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff
Ranked #14 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Good value, nice indoor pool and updated lobby and rooms.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 April 2010

I brought in business clients and we stayed at the location. Check in was quick and informative. The front desk gave us maps and told us the easy ways to get to shopping, eating and the night life locations. When we showed up they were baking fresh cookies and had fresh fruit there at the desk for us. The pool was great, heated and indoors.
The trains no longer sound their horns in Flagstaff. So being near a train is no longer an issue for Flagstaff Hotels and Motels.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2010

An older Hampton Inn that shows a bit of it's age. We were passing through and just stayed one night. The hotel was fine, breakfast was good. The train noise didn't bother either of us. The bad thing was that the heater cycled a lot.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doslobos
Reviewed 28 February 2010

I booked and room eventhough I worried about the reviews regarding the noise from the nearby train track. The noise really was not bad. It just sounded like a train passing by from a distance. If you use the ear plugs they provide (which I didn't), I'm sure it will help for those sensitive to noise. I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns because I can expect good, clean rooms and a hearty breakfast. I've stayed in grand ones and simpler ones. I would say this is an average Hampton Inn but you can expect a clean room, soft pillows, good bed and all that. Breakfast was good...one of the few HIs that serve waffles (for some, that's a selling point) in addition to the standard hot and cold breakfast items. There is a fitness center and a small pool with a spa. At first I thought parking was going to be an issue, but if you go around the property, there is ample space.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2009

typical hampton inn. lovely staff. right next to days inn and outdoor strip mall with places to eat but I cannot believe no one mentioned the train that runs through this area. the hampton gives you ear plugs. It is the train that dropped my rating of this hotel

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2009

I was very impressed with the Hampton Inn. Our 1br suite was very spacious with a truly separate bedroom, a large bath, a kitchen and a very comfortable bed. The room was also completely silent. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great. I would highly recommend this hotel and would make this my first choice in Flagstaff.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2009

This Hampton was on par with most others I've stayed at; however, I had a bad experience. I recognize that hotels aren't responsible for items left behind, but most hotel service staff are very friendly and offer to ship things to you or at least look for them. I left a pair of heels behind and knew exactly where in the room they were. When I called to inquire about them, the staff said there was no manager on duty and they couldn't unlock the Lost & Found. Then they said they found nothing in the room. No doubt, the shoes were stolen by hotel staff. I recommend locking up your valuables.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple