In March 2012 my wife and I were caught in a snowstorm while staying in a hotel on the grounds of the Grand Canyon and were desperate to escape. Information about road conditions was hard to get. I called the Hampton Inn and Suites in Flagstaff and the manager, Ms. Lynn Fulayter, gave me accurate information on road conditions between the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff. With her help, we were able to get out of the Grand Canyon with no time to spare and made it to Flagstaff and stayed in this Hampton.
The front desk folks were helpful throughout our short stay. They had the right connections to obtain road conditions information, enabling us to leave Flagstaff the next day when it was safe.
My wife and I are very grateful for the help given us by the staff. The Hampton itself was exactly what you expect from Hampton -- a clean, comfortable, well furnished, bright place to stay. We highly recommend this Hampton.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff North America