I would give it zero star rating if there is one. I called this hotel and booked 2 nites for our spring break.I had specifically asked for a room away from the freeway. I was told no problem. When I arrived that evening, I was giving the last room facing the freeway. Asked for a room change that very evening, was told no problem, they have rooms available the next day to make that change. The next morning, I followed up and requested for a room change and was told by Josh it would not be an issue, my room facing the North side of the hotel would be available when I return from Grand Canyon. I had specifically mentioned to both receptionist my suitcases would be packed and left in the existing room, I had asked if that would be an issue. I was assured both times no problems. When I returned from my visit from Grand canyon, I was told most of the guest had extended their stay and there was no available room and that the Manager of the hotel did not approve the change. This was totally BS. They should have told me in the first case, I would have checked ourselves OUT of this dump and into a Mariott where I always stay. NEVER will we put up at a Hampton Inn ever!!!! BAD experience at this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff North America