1,208 results
All reviewsdel tacogrand canyongas stationroom was cleanthe breakfast arearoad noisefront desk staffoatmealconvenient locationking suitecomplimentary breakfasthot tubfull kitcheneasy accessnice staywould stay here againfirst floor
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This hotel is ok, but I'm glad that it was only 1 night. The hallway to our room was dirty and I was not impressed by the room at all. It wasn't filthy, but when you look in the shower and the plug is in and there is standing water, you get a bit grossed out. When my husband and I got up in the morning we found that there was a spot of blood on the sheets. It didn't belong to either of us. The person at the front desk was annoying and rude. The parking was terrible. The breakfast was ok, but I had better the morning before at the Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 20 September 2009

This is a very nice Hampton. It is one of the larger, newer hotels in the chain, obviously designed to compete with a string of new, chain hotels on the west end of Flagstaff. We stayed in five Hamptons on a cross country trip and this was the nicest one by far. It has a huge lobby and breakfast area and the location is perfect for getting to the University or downtown. The rooms are clean, and the air conditioner was quiet. Very good staff here too. The desk clerk suggested a room on the highest floor as probably being the most quiet and she was right.

Reviewed 8 September 2009

We stayed for one night on our way across the state. The rooms could use a little TLC. Popcorn ceiling had a couple of water stains, the shower had some residue from the previous occupant. The girl at the front desk was some what snippy and the parking is less than ideal. Park anywhere between here and the Sizzler is what I was told and there are plenty of signs that let you know that they are not responsible for any valuables left in your car. Didn't give you a warm fuzzy about where you are parking.

Breakfast is good.

Reviewed 6 September 2009

What a lovely place! We had a spacious, clean room, with everything we needed for our night's stay. Everyone who works there was absolutely lovely to us--could not have been more helpful and friendly. We were especially impressed with the young man who checked us in, Matthew--very kind, sincere, and friendly. We would love to stay there again. This has been our experience with Hampton Inns in several cities, so I guess this is how they run their business--and how they keep satisfied customers like us!

Reviewed 7 August 2009

My wife and I spent six nights at the Hampton Inn and Suites West in July and could not have been more pleased. The entire staff went out of their way to insure that or stay was a memorable one. The breakfast was excellent and the menu was different each morning. Our room was very clean and comfortable and we had no complaints at all.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple