Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$124
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$130
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
ComfortInn
US$142
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$137
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$98
Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$106
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$111
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$155
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$131
La Quinta
1,151 results
All reviewsdel tacogrand canyongas stationroom was cleanthe breakfast arearoad noisefront desk staffindoor pooloatmealconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastking suitehot tubeasy accessfull kitchenfirst floornice stay
Reviewed 25 October 2009

Stayed at the Hampton Flagstaff for a couple of nights while visiting around town and the going to the Grand Canyon. I enjoyed it so much that I chose to stay here again on my way back through--staff very helpful and friendly, clean rooms and common areas, convenient access to the airport. Will confess to being a Hampton Inn fan when it comes to chosing a chain hotel (The Hampton Bed is wonderful) so I've stayed in more than a few H.I.s. I would definitely rank this one as one of the best. On my first stay, was on the third floor, room was quiet (although overlooking the highway). On the repeat stay a few days later, was on the 5th floor--only difference was that there I noticed that it took a few minutes for the water to get hot and the water pressure wasn't so hot. Otherwise no complaints. Location-wise, it's very convenient to the highways and airport; however it is a drive or cabride to downtown Flag if you're looking to be in the action, it's not quite there. Also, staff is very helpful in arranging a tour of the Grand Canyon if you are looking for assistance.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This hotel is ok, but I'm glad that it was only 1 night. The hallway to our room was dirty and I was not impressed by the room at all. It wasn't filthy, but when you look in the shower and the plug is in and there is standing water, you get a bit grossed out. When my husband and I got up in the morning we found that there was a spot of blood on the sheets. It didn't belong to either of us. The person at the front desk was annoying and rude. The parking was terrible. The breakfast was ok, but I had better the morning before at the Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 20 September 2009

This is a very nice Hampton. It is one of the larger, newer hotels in the chain, obviously designed to compete with a string of new, chain hotels on the west end of Flagstaff. We stayed in five Hamptons on a cross country trip and this was the nicest one by far. It has a huge lobby and breakfast area and the location is perfect for getting to the University or downtown. The rooms are clean, and the air conditioner was quiet. Very good staff here too. The desk clerk suggested a room on the highest floor as probably being the most quiet and she was right.

Reviewed 8 September 2009

We stayed for one night on our way across the state. The rooms could use a little TLC. Popcorn ceiling had a couple of water stains, the shower had some residue from the previous occupant. The girl at the front desk was some what snippy and the parking is less than ideal. Park anywhere between here and the Sizzler is what I was told and there are plenty of signs that let you know that they are not responsible for any valuables left in your car. Didn't give you a warm fuzzy about where you are parking.

Breakfast is good.

Reviewed 6 September 2009

What a lovely place! We had a spacious, clean room, with everything we needed for our night's stay. Everyone who works there was absolutely lovely to us--could not have been more helpful and friendly. We were especially impressed with the young man who checked us in, Matthew--very kind, sincere, and friendly. We would love to stay there again. This has been our experience with Hampton Inns in several cities, so I guess this is how they run their business--and how they keep satisfied customers like us!