“Have stayed here multiple times.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 11 January 2010

As a member of Hilton Honors we stay here when visiting this area of Arizona.
We have stayed at this location at least six different times.
The facility is well maintained and has various types of rooms.
People who use Hilton Points receive the lesser quality rooms than those who do not.
The breakfast is fine.
The employees have always been pleasant and responsive.
There are also multiple restaurants that you can walk to (don't have to drive).
I would recommend this facility.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank DeputyDan

Reviewed 10 November 2009

I must profess to preferring to stay at hampton Inn after a great experience at one in Florida in 2007. My wife and I stayed here for one night after a long day of driving and sightseeing at Meteor Crater, Sunset Volcano National park and Wupatki national monument. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and check in was quick and easy. This was our 1st stay at a Hampton Inn in over 2 years and we were not let down. We were given a room as per our requests (high floor, away from the traffic road). The room was at the usual high standard of hamptons, big comfy bed, clean and quiet.
Immediately, we took our washing down to the coin laundry and there was 2 washers and 2 dryers @ reasonable price per wash. Being able to do our washing was the main reason for staying here. Internet connection in the room and the laundry was good too. The hotel had a great indoor pool area, shame we didnt get the chance to use it!
For dinner we just walked across the road to Red Lobster, where the service was excellent. It was also handy to note that there was a Walmart just up the road about a quarter of a mile, which gave us the oportunity to resock our water supplies.
Overall, a good hampton inn experience.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daley6
Reviewed 25 October 2009

Stayed at the Hampton Flagstaff for a couple of nights while visiting around town and the going to the Grand Canyon. I enjoyed it so much that I chose to stay here again on my way back through--staff very helpful and friendly, clean rooms and common areas, convenient access to the airport. Will confess to being a Hampton Inn fan when it comes to chosing a chain hotel (The Hampton Bed is wonderful) so I've stayed in more than a few H.I.s. I would definitely rank this one as one of the best. On my first stay, was on the third floor, room was quiet (although overlooking the highway). On the repeat stay a few days later, was on the 5th floor--only difference was that there I noticed that it took a few minutes for the water to get hot and the water pressure wasn't so hot. Otherwise no complaints. Location-wise, it's very convenient to the highways and airport; however it is a drive or cabride to downtown Flag if you're looking to be in the action, it's not quite there. Also, staff is very helpful in arranging a tour of the Grand Canyon if you are looking for assistance.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This hotel is ok, but I'm glad that it was only 1 night. The hallway to our room was dirty and I was not impressed by the room at all. It wasn't filthy, but when you look in the shower and the plug is in and there is standing water, you get a bit grossed out. When my husband and I got up in the morning we found that there was a spot of blood on the sheets. It didn't belong to either of us. The person at the front desk was annoying and rude. The parking was terrible. The breakfast was ok, but I had better the morning before at the Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 20 September 2009

This is a very nice Hampton. It is one of the larger, newer hotels in the chain, obviously designed to compete with a string of new, chain hotels on the west end of Flagstaff. We stayed in five Hamptons on a cross country trip and this was the nicest one by far. It has a huge lobby and breakfast area and the location is perfect for getting to the University or downtown. The rooms are clean, and the air conditioner was quiet. Very good staff here too. The desk clerk suggested a room on the highest floor as probably being the most quiet and she was right.

Reviewed 8 September 2009

We stayed for one night on our way across the state. The rooms could use a little TLC. Popcorn ceiling had a couple of water stains, the shower had some residue from the previous occupant. The girl at the front desk was some what snippy and the parking is less than ideal. Park anywhere between here and the Sizzler is what I was told and there are plenty of signs that let you know that they are not responsible for any valuables left in your car. Didn't give you a warm fuzzy about where you are parking.

Breakfast is good.

Reviewed 6 September 2009

What a lovely place! We had a spacious, clean room, with everything we needed for our night's stay. Everyone who works there was absolutely lovely to us--could not have been more helpful and friendly. We were especially impressed with the young man who checked us in, Matthew--very kind, sincere, and friendly. We would love to stay there again. This has been our experience with Hampton Inns in several cities, so I guess this is how they run their business--and how they keep satisfied customers like us!