Nice, roomy, clean, friendly! Great price and great value. This hotel was close to many stores, restaurants and NAU. It was near the freeway but we never heard any noise. Breakfast was more than continental, not great but filled the bellies, satisfied the kids and was included. Fridge, micro, iron and hair dryer are a nice bonus. This hotel offers all the amenities of a a more expensive one, you just aren't paying for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 17 and Interstate 40, ideal for seeing all northern Arizona sites. This Flagstaff hotel is close to many attractions including Northern Arizona University, Lowell Observatory, Snowbowl Ski Resort, downtown Flagstaff, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon and Montezuma Castle National Monument. The Grand Canyon National Park is 80 miles away.The hotel offers extremely comfortable accommodations that suits all kinds of travelers from business to leisure. Out hotel offers a wide array of amenities from the Free Deluxe Breakfast, free wifi, INDOOR POOL & SPA, and much more. We hope we get the opportunity to serve your lodging needs.Please call us direct to make your reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleep Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn And Suites
- Executive Hotel Flagstaff
- Sleep Inn Flagstaff, North America
- Flagstaff Sleep Inn