Spent a couple of nights in Flagstaff as we were going on an Antelope Canyon tour. Hotel was very clean and newly remodeled. The location was good for our tour pickup. The staff was very friendly. I would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 17 and Interstate 40, ideal for seeing all northern Arizona sites. This Flagstaff hotel is close to many attractions including Northern Arizona University, Lowell Observatory, Snowbowl Ski Resort, downtown Flagstaff, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon and Montezuma Castle National Monument. The Grand Canyon National Park is 80 miles away.The hotel offers extremely comfortable accommodations that suits all kinds of travelers from business to leisure. Out hotel offers a wide array of amenities from the Free Deluxe Breakfast, free wifi, INDOOR POOL & SPA, and much more. We hope we get the opportunity to serve your lodging needs.Please call us direct to make your reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn And Suites
- Executive Hotel Flagstaff
- Sleep Inn Flagstaff, North America
- Flagstaff Sleep Inn