My wife and I stayed at the Sleep Inn from 08/15-08/17, in a king room. We chose the hotel based on the Trip Advisor reviews and price. We were using the hotel as a base to see the Grand Canyon so we weren't looking for anything fancy or too expensive. The front desk employee was very nice and check in was quick. She gave us a room on the second floor because we were a couple and it was quieter. She let us know that there is no elevator and asked us if we minded, which was nice. She also let us know about breakfast which is served from 6-9:30 AM, across from the lobby. Our room, #205, was clean and comfortable but small. I felt a little cramped. There is a coffee maker, a small fridge, a flat screen TV, a small desk, a small wardrobe closet containing an iron, luggage stand and ironing board. The bathroom was clean but on the small side. There was a blow dryer located by the sink, soap, shampoo and body lotion. The shower was plenty big for one person. The furniture and decorations were all newer and you could tell a recent renovation was completed. Breakfast consisted of belgian waffles, bacon, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, pastries, milk, juice and coffee. The woman who works the breakfast area refilling and cleaning is very good. She works very hard so please consider giving her a tip. Check out went smoothly and again the desk employee was very polite. Over all, a nice hotel and nice stay. It was good for what we needed, a base to see the canyon. I wouldn't stay more than a night or two. My only complaint would be the size of the rooms and the A/C was a little on the loud side but worked great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 17 and Interstate 40, ideal for seeing all northern Arizona sites. This Flagstaff hotel is close to many attractions including Northern Arizona University, Lowell Observatory, Snowbowl Ski Resort, downtown Flagstaff, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon and Montezuma Castle National Monument. The Grand Canyon National Park is 80 miles away.The hotel offers extremely comfortable accommodations that suits all kinds of travelers from business to leisure. Out hotel offers a wide array of amenities from the Free Deluxe Breakfast, free wifi, INDOOR POOL & SPA, and much more. We hope we get the opportunity to serve your lodging needs.Please call us direct to make your reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn And Suites
- Executive Hotel Flagstaff
- Sleep Inn Flagstaff, North America
- Flagstaff Sleep Inn