I've stayed in Hilton Garden Inn with my friend for 3 days only, but it was a great experience and definitely I'd recommend it to anyone who'll be visiting Flagstaff.
Service was very nice&friendly, we received a lot of help in car renting, searching for trips to Grand Canyon. Hotel shuttle was available each time we wanted to go to downtown or to the airport. Rooms were really clean and beds comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff North America