“Very nice hotel - will come back again.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff
Ranked #5 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Angeles, California
“Very nice hotel - will come back again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2011

I am very happy with this hotel. I will come back again.
The room is roomy, clean, bathroom has provided Netrogena shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and mouth wash. Clean towels, decent bed. Close to local shops, restaurants, easy to get in and out. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. We were also given 2 bottles of drinking water free on our arrival. Nice shower heads with different message modes.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Mesa AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2011

Let me begin by saying I'm pretty judicious. I used to be the director of quality and training for a major hotel chain and I have a scorecard imbedded in my head, so I'm ticking it off as I arrive. First, the extra pleasant front desk staff greeted us well before we ever got to the desk. Our short walk into the beautiful lobby was delightful! A young man welcomed us, took care of us promptly, asked if he could schedule a wake-up call, gave us a couple of ice cold bottles of water and sent us on our way completely satisfied. BTW - I love the new little pantry in the front offering snacks, beverages, even wine and beer. Very nice touch - and NOT in-room refreshment center prices. The lighting, walls and carpeting in the hallways is first rate, not like you're taking your death walk in prison like so many properties. The room - wow - the room was -get this Hilton - NICER than the Ritz Carlton downtown Atlanta where I stayed recently. The adjustable beds were the picture of comfort as were the ultra-soft comforter and pillows. All areas of the room were set up for what they were intended - no edging around the bed to get to a desk. Perfect. Quiet, away from railroad tracks which is a huge plus in Flag. Can honesly tell you my husband and I will stay NOWHERE else in Flagstaff after this experience. Oh - my scorecard - 100%! And I don't give that out very often.....

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AZspitfire
Andover, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2011

We stayed there three nights. The location was very good the hotel it self was clean very quiet the bed was wonderful. The pool was fine nothing spectacular .The front desk staff was great gave us ideas where to go for dinner ect. We used the location as a base to see the Grand Canyon and Sedona. The restaurant next door coco was great for breakfast if you didn't want the buffet. They had coffee out and cookies at night and muffins in the morning it was a nice touch. Would stay again

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank tbkberg
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this review, 30 September 2011
Dear tbkberg:

Thanks for the great review! We truly appreciate your kind words about the hotel and our restaurant Coco's. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your in town!

Thanks,

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

My girlfriend and I were driving from Tucson to Las Vegas and decided to spend two nights at this hotel to act as a base for our visit to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Route 66 and Meteor Crater.

We were in the end very happy with the choice we made. The rooms and bed were large and comfortable, and we both received good nights sleep on both nights. As Hilton Points holders, we received tokens to be spent in the Hotel ‘Deli’ and this was very well stocked and a pleasant surprise to us.

The location of the hotel was exceptional, just off the main road allowing easy access to Flagstaff centre, and the two Interstates close by.

We ate out locally on both nights and did not use the gym or pool facilities, however they looked comprehensive and clean when we walked past.

Our one issue would be that for a relatively large hotel, there was only one lift/elevator, therefore it did feel that we had to spend an awfully long time waiting to get up and down from our room on the third floor of a three floor building!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Neil R
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

We stayed for two nights. Very happy with everything associated with this hotel. Lobby staff very friendly and helpful. Coco restaurant attached to the hotel has great food and a vary large menu and reasonably priced.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Jimbo4444
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this review, 23 September 2011
Dear Jimbo4444:

Thank you for all your kind words. I'm happy to hear you our hotel as well as our restaurant Coco's. We truly appreaciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely:

Warrington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

Wonderful staff, large cosy rooms with adjustable beds. Handy for several eating places within walking distance.
Didnt use the pool but it looked very welcoming. Complimentary coffee was welcome prior to heading off for the day.
Not luxurious but everything you could wish for on a tour around Arizona to chill out.
Fail to see how anyone could be disappointed with this hotel. Wish the UK had a few more like this!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PaulandChris09
Dear PaulandChris09:

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate your taking the time to let us know of your experience with us. We appreciate your buiness and look forward to seeing again soon.

Thanks,

San Diego, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

First, Thank you to Brian at the Front Desk. I called over the phone as I was pulling into town and by the time I arrived and parked at the hotel (free parking btw), he had everything ready to go, my room assigned, and expedited my check-in process in less than two minutes flat. Very friendly service and the entire hotel was light, airy, bright, and clean. When I got up to my room, everything was perfect. Really comfortable beds, coffeemaker and mini-fridge. I'd just driven from Northern New Mexico and had the best sleep I've had in a long time in that room. When you come here, be sure to check out Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers. It's a throwback kind of burger joint, I've never in my life tasted any burger quite like it. They literally cut thin slices of steak and use it to make a burger with a side of shoestring fries and yummy frozen custard treats. Freddy's is just a few blocks down the way from the Hilton garden inn.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Chris A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flagstaff
Little America Hotel Flagstaff
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Casa Sedona Inn
Casa Sedona Inn
#3 of 48 in Sedona
Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff? Share your experiences!