First of all, finding this hotel was rather easy just off the interstate. We stayed at this location because of the value, and proximity to the interstate. It was our home while checking out the Grand Canyon and other destinations. Our welcome at check-in was very good. The room was fabulous. We were explained that the firmness of the bed was adjustable, and were told how to do that. Very clean facilities, a good decent sized bathroom. A 42 inch inch flat-screen tv was available along with free wi-fi, fridge & microwave. Buffet breakfast available every morning for $9.95, and this was good as well. If in the area again, would stay for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff North America