We visited here in late November 2011 and booked the hotel at the last minute via my phone. The hotel was clean and had all the amenities (hair dryer, etc), but was a disappointment for us as we expected more from a Hilton. It reminded me more of a typical hotel room. Nothing fancy at all. We didn't even get cookies...just two bottles of water for 4 people. Oh, and bring earplugs. You can hear *everything* through the walls.
I will say that the front desk attendant was probably the best I've ever seen with pointing us to local highlights. With his help we were able to take in some attractions that we would have absolutely missed. Many thanks to him.
If you are just looking for a clean room for a couple days, then this should be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff North America