The Hilton Garden Inn is the best place to stay in Flagstaff. There are a couple of more upscale hotels but value for the money makes this the best choice. Rooms are equipped with excellent beds, free WiFi, fridges, coffee makers, and good assortment of amenities in the bathroom. The people who work here are what makes it outstanding though. Always friendly and helpful, especially Bryan at the front desk. Definitely make reservations as this place is popular. Buffet breakfast has everything from fresh fruit to eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, french toast, and a variety of breads and cereals for $9.95 all you can eat. I wish all Hiltons were run this well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff North America